Friday, April 15, 2011

Quick update

Just a quick update -  the tonsillitis is clearing up. I'm actually happy that all I got was plain old penicillin, not some super antibiotic.  I'm still laying off they gym for now since my ear is still feeling funky from the tonsils being inflamed.
Tomorrow the Big Guy and I will be attending a local body building contest. Fun! I love taking photos at these shows.
Sunday I will hopefully be shopping for a bicycle! Hurray for me! I have my heart set of a cruiser type bike. Very retro looking, not to mention a nice (wide!!!) comfortable seat. If I'm lucky I'll be able to find one that meets my specs and my budget.

Huffy 26-Inch Ladies Cruiser Newport Bike (Blue)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments always welcome. Say what you mean, mean what you say and don't say it mean.